Even though Christmas is over, I can’t seem to stay away from Christmas music! I started listening to Christmas music way before December even came around and you’d think I’d be sick of it by now. But, I’m not. I’m really not. I have no idea why…
So I gave my friends my favorite holiday music as gifts! Here’s my 2012 holiday play list:
1. Christmas Song – Catherine Feeny
2. Christmas Lights – Coldplay
Heard this on Pandora. Fell in love with it. Had to purchase it on iTunes!
3. Frosty The Snowman – Fiona Apple
4. Deck the Halls – Folk Angel ft Shane & Shane
5. Joy To The World – Folk Angel
Pandora again. This song has a twist compared to the usual Joy To The World. Definitely more fun
6. Mistletoe – Justin Bieber
Ok, don’t judge! This song is really hip and cool. ‘Nuf said. I only know this song because I got Justin Bieber’s holiday CD last year as a white elephant gift. At first, I was upset but once I heard this song, I fell in love with it.
7. All My Bells Are Ringing – Lenka
Another fun and upbeat song.
8. Love Is Christmas – Sara Bareilles
Somehow, I discovered this song a year too late! I didn’t know she had a holiday song out last year! Can’t get over this song.
9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Sarah McLachlan
Finally bought her holiday CD this year. I don’t regret purchasing it at all. She sings this song so beautifully.
10. In The Bleak Mid-Winter – Sarah McLachlan
Her voice is so pure and calming. Love it.
11. Jingle Bells – Sugar & The Hi Lows
Found this song from random iTunes shopping. It’s a hipster-indie holiday song. It makes me think of roller skates and doing the disco dance moves.
12. Linus and Lucy – Vince Guaraldi Trio
The best way to end this playlist was with a classic holiday song You can’t go wrong with this! I’ll never get sick of it and I’ll always want to dance like the kids.
Friends, I hope you enjoyed this play list! I can’t wait for another set of holiday music in 2013!