There’s a cul de sac in Tustin that has some crazy lights and decorations. The first time I went to this neighborhood was actually my senior year in high school. My friends somehow found it and ever since then I checked out the neighborhood annually. Last year I went was with Dasom. We walked around and then had some hot tea in her car. We were being really cute.
This one house has the front lawn full of snow and all kinds of Christmas decorations (top left corner picture). But what’s crazy about this house is the garage. The garage is covered with holiday figurines. It’s a whole different world in there. You just have to go there to really know what I’m talking about. The top right corner in the collage is a picture of the garage.
One house across the street had a nativity scene and other sorts of holiday characters in the front lawn. I have a feeling they made all the wooden cut outs of the characters.
There’s another house in the cul de sac that has crazy Christmas lights that flashes to the beat of the music. The night my friends and I went, somehow the lights and music didn’t go off. I was a little upset that my friends weren’t able to experience the epic lights show.
If anyone is interested in finding this neighborhood, here are the directions. But let me warn you that these are not good directions. I just don’t know the address. I just know how to get there by memory. So here we go:
- Drive down Walnut towards Tustin
- After you pass the street Tustin Ranch, make an immediate left. There should be an opening for you to turn left into a neighborhood.
- Go straight. Drive by the park that is on your right.
- At some point the street will curve to the left.
- I think after it curves to the left, you only have two options to go straight or turn right. In this case, turn right.
- Then in your first or second left, you will see cul de sac with some crazy lights.
Worst case, just Google this neighborhood. I’m sure they’re on the web! Enjoy!