Hello, hello to all or to no one 🙂
I’m really excited to start this blog! I have so much to share about everything and anything from food to attractions to current events. I enjoy trying new things and simply sharing with others my experience and tips. I’m a low maintenance, low budget, non-picky eater type of a person. I hope my blog encourages you to try new things!
Since this is my first entry, I probably should share some things about myself. I don’t plan to share with you my whole life story in this first entry. That would just take forever. I thought it would be funny to take one of those Myspace questionnaires that I used to do back in the day. If you never had Myspace, well then, you missed out! Basically on Myspace, people would post up these questionnaires that they filled out and all their Myspace friends would read it and answer it themselves and re-post.
So I went back to my Myspace and found that all those posts were gone 😦 Luckily, there’s Google! So here goes the survey:
- Name: Tina Kyung Yun
- Birthdate: August 20
- Location: A city where leaves pick themselves up off the ground, the road is repaved every other day, and you see policemen everywhere. That is Irvine.
- Height: 5’6″. People say I’m tall for an Azn.
- Piercings? Yes! Just got them pierced for the first time in May!
- Tattoos: I have a tattoo that says: Made by God. It’s on the bottom of my right foot. Just kidding!
- Food: Korean food! I just need kogi and tofu soup. Then I’m good to go.
- Number: 2 and 20 because 2 is part of 20 and 20 is my birfday.
- Color: Red because the red Power Ranger was my favorite.
- Pepsi or Coke: Coke because I just grew up with Coke.
- Summer or winter: Summer! But I’m starting to appreciate the winter weather.
- Scary movies or funny movies: I like getting scared but I love to laugh. So funny movies, please.
- First thought of waking up: I don’t want to get up!
- Fears: Germs and more germs.
- What country do you want to visit? I would say Africa but that whole Kony deal is confusing me!
- Favorite ice cream: Vanirra. I rike to keep it simple. After that, then maybe Cookies N’ Cream!
- Something you do when you’re bored: Look up dance YouTube videos…
- Dog or cat: Ruff ruff.
- Short or long hair: I have short hair. I donated 11 inches to Locks of Love in December!
- TV shows: As for now, I’ve been watching the news a lot and The Voice pretty consistently. The shows I like to watch but don’t watch much include: Modern Family, Glee, The Office, Undercover Boss, Say Yes To The Dress, and many more…
I hope this survey was fun to read! Thanks for reading my first of many posts!